May 27, 2007

Armada Arrives in the Gulf

Here's a multimedia page on Militarytimes.com that has some good photos and videos. There's a narration of a video of an armada of ships arriving in the Persian Gulf for military exercises. Being the ex-Navy military junkie that I am, I tend to get a great deal of enjoyment from sites like these. Also Discovery Channel's Military Channel gives me the fix I need as well. I think if I only had the Discovery network channels available on my TV I would be happy enough. I don't necessarily watch a lot, but if I do it's generally something boring (per the other members of the household) on those channels.

How can this be considered boring? I'm not sure I would have been as genial to my attackers as this soldier was to his. What would this post be without more testosterone??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always glad to have some form of reaction/response to my posts. Caustic or otherwise.