January 09, 2015

And, They're Off....

I have a priceless package coming in the mail. Yesterday I initiated the process of applying for my pension benefits. While it is still a number of months away, it made me a bit giddy to know the ball is rolling and the paperwork to apply for benefits is in route.

I also received a phone call from the HR department of Fuel Delivery Services. Several days ago I had filled out an employment inquiry form on their website. Just basic information about myself and expressing interest in working with them.

Two instances on the same day cementing the reality that retirement and job change is truly on the way.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy you are blogging again! I can't wait for your retirement.

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to have some form of reaction/response to my posts. Caustic or otherwise.