November 19, 2008

Frightening

This would be hilarious if it were not so frightening. The people that are intervied in this video have NO CLUE as to who or what they are voting for!! They drank the Kool-Aide, they ate up the sound bites and fed at the slop trough of the mainstream media. Regurgitating the lies and obfuscations as truth and fact. America, I can proudly say with convistion and honor that I did NOT vote for the president-elect! If you did vote for the president elect I hope you get everything you wish for with his administration because at the end of his first term I will not be saying "see, I told you so." The country will be in such disrepair it will not be necessary.

Watch the video

2 comments:

  1. I am doing the whole "Follow this Blog" thing with yours....so now you have a pretty pink flower icon on your blog ahaha. Plan complete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The country will be in such disrepair it will not be necessary."

    *nods in full agreement*

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to have some form of reaction/response to my posts. Caustic or otherwise.