June 21, 2004

Adventuring into the blogging universe!

This could be interesting.... or embarassing! We'll find outsoon enough!

I really have no idea when I'll find the time to do this. Working two jobs takes up a fair amount of my day. Thanks Ron S. for sucking me into this vortex! How much of your day is taken up by working (hah, see I gocha!). This combination of voyeurism and narcissism must be hard to beat since there are so many people doing this! Oh, also I really need to make a mental note to myself to not use so many exclamation points while blogging. It seems that the sweat from all that excitement is annoying to some folks.

1 comment:

  1. Hey todd, glad you found time in your busy day to reply,I know it is a chore to find the time, since you work those wierd hours. any way, glad you are able to Blogg with the rest of us. ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to have some form of reaction/response to my posts. Caustic or otherwise.