February 13, 2005

Just a Little Fun

While roaming the plains I came across this spoof of the old King's Quest game. Then there was this entry from the "Yahoo! weekly picks" newsletter. Oh, and for those of you in need of a testosterone boost, here's a site that has some good military video downloads set to music.
I must say as an ex SeaBee, my favorite video is one called Divine Intervention. It's a montage of bridge building photos taken by someone in or attached to NMCB4, I believe. That should spur your melodic tendencies to want to create music of your own, or at least be in a cool band. You can do that here at CreateBands.com. It only takes a couple of minutes and it's really fun to tinker with!

That's it for your "way too much time" entertainment report!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always glad to have some form of reaction/response to my posts. Caustic or otherwise.