October 21, 2008

A Wonderful Storyteller

Trying to shy away from the political pulp that has been sticking to the bottom of my shoe, I'll point you in the direction of one of my Flickr buddies, gentlemanrook. He has a blog that is a real treat to peruse. His fabulous stories build a landscape rich in imagery. I tend finish the stories with a sense of having been there. His sense of humor is a bit tweaked as is mine. That may be one of the reasons I enjoy it so much.

You should certainly judge for yourself, but please...take a look. You won't regret it. Visit Irrelephant now!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't ask for a better or more thoughtful bunch of compliments. So, I need to send the check to... *lol*

    Me, I'm ready for the whole political bruhaha to be over with, so I can get back to, well, whatever it is I don't do during the non-election years.

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to have some form of reaction/response to my posts. Caustic or otherwise.