June 25, 2007

Global Warming Caused by Worms!

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
I now have proof that global warming is NOT caused by humans, it's caused by worms. I should have known.

This is getting to be pretty ridiculous. Untrue...it has been ridiculous for quite some time. I have yet to see any convincing evidence that "global warming" is caused by humans. Remember those headlines from the 1970's about the coming ice age? I know, that was due to global warming, we just didn't know it at the time. We are now so incredibly advanced that we can predict the weather 50, 100 or even 1000 years from now. Unfortunately the side effect of that incredible technological advancement of future weather prediction is that we can't predict the short term weather, like next week or even tomorrow.

The bottom line is there is nothing on the planet that doesn't cause global warming according to the "warmies". Why have we not burst into a fiery inferno due to everything that is warming us up? When do I get my beachfront property?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always glad to have some form of reaction/response to my posts. Caustic or otherwise.