June 20, 2007

Jumping the Gun...Sort of

I guess my last post on the Yahoo! mail catastrophe (as I perceived it) was a bit rash. After I did a little snooping and switched back to the old version, I found that the ads that were so pervasive in the beta version were quite docile and complacent in the old web-based version.

So, Yahoo! mail, I apologize if I upset you with my rant against your revenue generating technics. I know you are quite concerned with the relationship that we have. Me being a ten to twelve year veteran and all, I'm sure my input is as invaluable as those of the programmers and designers that implement the changes to your site. I should not have jumped to conclusions and said things to you that I really didn't mean. If only I had taken the time to find out your true qualities I could have avoided creating this truly unfortunate rift.

Yahoo! mail, please forgive me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always glad to have some form of reaction/response to my posts. Caustic or otherwise.